Saturday, October 11, 2025

Swirls by Wolfpup





















13 comments:

CAAZ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

tonyitalian1951@comcast.net said...

I love them all, in particular the first with his partially visible pubes, and one or two buttoos up and own the page. Thanks, bud. Tony Italian.

HOT MEN said...

I really love handsome and hairy men, the one with the hat on the beach is really perfect

David Gay Almería 🇪🇸 🏳️‍⚧️ 🏳️‍🌈🌈♂️♂️ said...

Uff como me ponen, se me cae la baba...

orsomorso61 said...

STUNNING MAN!

Anonymous said...

Lovely man and a cute hairy butt!!

Anonymous said...

Great Wolfpup furry bum!!!

Deliciousdeity said...

Hey CAAZ, yeah I've seen him around for years - just a picture here and there. But he has a page and I seem to have lost the thread now! Insta? FB? Tiktok - I can't now recall. Haha Yiii.

Deliciousdeity said...

Hi Tony, yeah he gives really good caboose!

Deliciousdeity said...

Hello HOT - Yes, I definitely think he is a beach seeker!

Deliciousdeity said...

Sí, se me cayó la mandíbula, señor Gay!

Deliciousdeity said...

Orso, I like him even more with a hint of grey in that chest fur haha!

Deliciousdeity said...

Anon and Anon - I am in full agreement - there's nothing like a hairy ass!