"An effete corps of impudent snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals"
Poste muito bom! Faz-me vontade de tomar um copo de vinho! Saude Senor DeliciousDeity đ·
Great artists!!!
Une Ćuvre d’art si raffinĂ©e :)Bacchus et Ăros prĂȘts pour les bacchanales ! :)-Beau Mec Ă Deauville
Vamos partilhar, Anon :) Preciso mesmo de um!
Hello Anon, I must not shy away from AI, there is something so smoothly perfect in their depictions! Of course, that is the slippery slope. My favourite is the ginger fellow with the Adam's apple and the sideways glance. Great sideburns I must say.
Les dieux pré-Chrétiens étaient tellement plus accommodants !
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Poste muito bom! Faz-me vontade de tomar um copo de vinho! Saude Senor DeliciousDeity đ·
Great artists!!!
Une Ćuvre d’art si raffinĂ©e :)
Bacchus et Ăros prĂȘts pour les bacchanales ! :)
-Beau Mec Ă Deauville
Vamos partilhar, Anon :) Preciso mesmo de um!
Hello Anon, I must not shy away from AI, there is something so smoothly perfect in their depictions! Of course, that is the slippery slope. My favourite is the ginger fellow with the Adam's apple and the sideways glance. Great sideburns I must say.
Les dieux pré-Chrétiens étaient tellement plus accommodants !
Post a Comment