Friday, October 1, 2021

Back in the 00s .. Ben Dodge

Remember Ben?  I was pretty awestruck when I first laid eyes upon this beefy fur monster.  Damn.  I mean, it's as if he stepped out of the pages of a Julius cartoon.  The sheer wall-like enormity of this dude made me gulp.  SUPER hairy in all the right spots, and beefy in all the rest.

And then the Pizza Boy video appeared.  He wears a track suit with FRANCE emblazoned across his wide back, but I suspect they are in Spain.  Clumsily shot, with the delivery guy mutely staring at the camera, these were details that didn't matter to me because I knew Ben was eventually going to shed that track top - and the bottoms too.  One armchair critic said he possessed 'painfully insincere camera theatrics'.  No argument here!

I don't know how I stumbled across these sets.  I've completely forgotten.  They've been burning a hole in one of my hard drives for easily over a decade now.  There are eight, comprising over 700 images.  If you like hairy uncut men then this blast from the past is up your alley.  Enjoy!

Find him here: BD

Care for some yogurt?

2 comments:

uptonking said...

Grrr... that's a chest I'd like to pound. I might slap his face, too... just to get a rise out of him. Thanks for sharing.

Deliciousdeity said...

Foresty fur to get lost in, for sure!