Thursday, October 31, 2024

All Hallow's Eve





































Have a safe and happy Halloween!  I apologize, I removed the previous Dust post.  I had been warned by Blogger about it.  It's not the first time this has happened.  I think because of the warning my blog has also been further dropped from visibility and search protocols.  My view count has dropped - but that may also be because I am not currently in the fashion of the moment - whatever it may be.  Oh well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween! While I can't comment on blogger rationale, you remain one of my favourite sites. Interesting topics and quality posts which I continually enjoy. Others don't know what they are missing. Keep up the good work and never become discouraged. You and your efforts are much appreciated.

• said...

Good job nonetheless. Happy Halloween O Hunky One!

Anonymous said...

Like scenes from the cult film Incubus 1965 with dialogue in the Esperanto language.
Too bad the censors go after a good blog, they should spend their time doing something more worthwhile, that would be asking for too much from them.
-Rj

Deliciousdeity said...

Thank you G, Rj & Anon for your appreciation!