"An effete corps of impudent snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals"
Yeah big boy!!!!
Phallus énorme et prépuce précieux,Prêt à se faire sucer, puis à baiser :)-Beau Mec à Deauville
Wouldn’t mind sucking off Big Boy and guzzling his sweet n sticky mansap !Then ridin’ his engorged cock on an F-ticket ride to ecstasy with my sweet jock ass :)CA jock
The youth.......
Hello there Anon :)
J'adore Beau Mec, J'adore!
CA jock! Mansap! Jeez, I've gotta use that! I've never heard it before! :)
Hello there Anon, yes he can certainly 'cut the mustard' haha!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yeah big boy!!!!
Phallus énorme et prépuce précieux,
Prêt à se faire sucer, puis à baiser :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Wouldn’t mind sucking off Big Boy and guzzling his sweet n sticky mansap !
Then ridin’ his engorged cock on an F-ticket ride to ecstasy with my sweet jock ass :)
CA jock
The youth.......
Hello there Anon :)
J'adore Beau Mec, J'adore!
CA jock! Mansap! Jeez, I've gotta use that! I've never heard it before! :)
Hello there Anon, yes he can certainly 'cut the mustard' haha!
Post a Comment