Saturday, May 8, 2021

Schematics


Years and years ago I stumbled across a blog called Total Cock Worship.  The blog host really took his pleasure seriously.  He meant business, even going so far as to elicit the help of TIM in the construction of his sexy pantheon.  It reminds me a bit of Japan's Kanamara Matsuri.  I suspect the cubicles housed gloryhole 'confessionals'.  Considering the COVID-19 shake-up of our lives and the promotion of gloryhole sex as a 'safer' option, I think these plans need to be dusted off!

You can see his abandoned blogspot here: TCW

2 comments:

uptonking said...

Bravo... how on earth did you discover this little curiosity? I adore visiting your blog. It's like the curio shop that keeps giving.

Deliciousdeity said...

Yes haha, Ye Old Curiosity Shoppe. Early Web 2.0 was like the Wild West :) Thanks!